Monday, August 16, 2010

Winners!!!!

Thank you to everyone who left comments on our Grand Re-Opening blog hop posts! We had a great time and we hope you did too!

Here is the list of blog hoppers, the set each showcased and the winners from each or their blogs:


Frances Byrne - Tire Swing Cooper - Sheri (PaperCrafty)
Kisa Peters - What the Cluck - Creative Patti
Mercy Kerin - Cowboy Cooper - Jacilynn Dashwood
Jackie Rakoski - Dog-Gone Birthday - Danni Bindel
Danni Bindel - Go Team! - Cammy
Jane Matsumoto - Give a Hoot! - Jessica Rone
Maria Matter - Give a Hoot! - Kelly Booth
Wendy Hoff - Engineer Cooper - WendyP
Nancy Bush - Garden Fairy Katie - jengd
Deb Felts - Just Because Zac - Denise (peanutbee)
Jennifer Greco - Cowboy Cooper - Alaine
Libby Hickson - Imagine - Kathy S
Jana Weaver - Celebrate Sophia - Shelly
Jessica Diedrich- Engineer Cooper - Stampvanwinkle
Taylor Usry - Go Team! - Good Kardma by Jules
Lynda Benden - Dog-Gone Birthday - Gabriela
Pam Varnell - Just Because Zac - Andrea Murdock
Jessica George - What the Cluck - Kathy Curry
Heather Lee-Reppen - Garden Fairy Katie - Lisa

Congratulations to all of you! Please send me an email with your mailing address and I will get your set sent out right away. If by chance you have already placed an order for the set you won, you can choose any Paper Pretties set $8 and under as a replacement! Email me at
hlrcrafts@hotmail.com.

I hope you all have a terrific day!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations everyone, it was so worth it, the cards were all amazing. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to all the winners including me- YAY!!!! Thanks for choosing me xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to everyone!!!! I'm so thrilled to be one of the winners!!! Thanks so much.

    I contacted you by email with my info. Haven't heard back from you. My email addy is:

    webe34him@bellsouth.net

    Please contact me if you didn't receive my email to you.

    ReplyDelete